martes, 23 de febrero de 2016

CAROL'S ROUTINE


My name is Carol. I'm thirty-three years old and I live in Birmingham, England.

On weekdays, I usually get up at a quarter to seven in the morning. I always have a shower and get dressed. Then I have a cup of tea and a toast for breakfast and I leave home.
I attend dance lessons and I always have lunch at twelve o´clock. In the afternoon I work from two to six o'clock. I have a part-time job in a shoe shop. I always take the underground to go home but I never get home before seven in the evening. Anne (my house mate) always arrives before me and she often prepares dinner for us. She doesn't eat meat because she is a vegetarian, so we never eat meat for dinner, but she cooks pasta wonderfully. We usually have dinner at a quarter past seven. After dinner, I listen to music or read a book. I usually go to bed at half past nine.

At weekends, I always get up after ten o'clock in the morning. On Saturday I go shopping and I eat out with my friends. Later, I do sport. I like running in the park. In the evening, I sometimes go to the cinema with Anne. On Sundays, Anne and I clean the house in the morning. In the afternoon I always visit my parents and I have lunch with them. I hardly ever go out in the evening, so I usually stay in and watch TV. Like this, I recharge my batteries for the new week!


ACTIVITIES
  1. Read the text and write true (T) or false (F).
    • Carol is British.
    • She works four hours.
    • After work, he goes home by bus.
    • She is a vegetarian.
    • Carol and Anne lives in the same house.
    • She gets up early at weekends.
    • She usually have a shower at night.
    • She don't usually go out on Sunday evenings.
  2. Answer these questions about the text.
    • What time does she usually get up?
    • Does she have a shower in the morning?
    • What does she have for breakfast?
    • Where does she work? 
    • How does she go home after work?
    • Why do Carol and Anne never eat meat for dinner?
    • Does she get up before nine o'clock at the weekends?
    • What do Anne and she do on Sunday mornings?
    • Where does she have lunch on Sundays?
    • Does she usually go out on Sunday evenings? 
What do you usually do on weekdays?

2 comentarios :

Anónimo dijo...

My name is Ana .Im forty-one years old and I liuve in Sevilla , Spain.
On weekdays ,I usually get up at nine oclock in the morning .I always have a shower and get dresses.Then , I have a cup of coffee and a toast with York home for breakfast and I clean my house.
After , I go shopping and I make.The lunch for my family .
I attend English lessons .When I finish classes , I get home and I have lunch.
In the afternoon I always visit my friens .
I usually have dinner at half past nine.After dinner , I watch TV and I go to bed. Ana

Anónimo dijo...

My name is Dori .Im seventy-three year old and I live in Sevilla. Spain.
On week days ,I usually get up eight oclock in the morning I always have a shower and get sport wear . Then I have a cup of tea and a toast with ham for breakfast and I clean my house . After I go shopping and cook my lunch . I attend English lessons I have lunch at half past two.
In the afternoon I always visit my friends . When I came back home I prepare dinner then I usually stay in and watch TV two hours finally I go to bed . Dori

Publicar un comentario